15.4.08

From last week...

DSC_5464

I actually forgot I had this in the folder during the macro outing at Tasek with airbiscuit and headache a couple of weeks back. I do not have the slightest clue what this thing is and what it's called...sorry zul..not wiki for you this time :p

Edit:

Apparently this is the ixora plant commonly found in Asia especially India. Most popularly known as West Indian Jasmine, the Ixora plant, especially the red ones are frequently used in Hindu worship as well as traditional Indian folk medicine.

source: wikipedia

2 comments:

Boing Boing said...

I am still trying to make heads or tails out of this plant. Hmmm... you know it looks like a rather bald ixora plant judging by the buds... but it couldn't be, or could it???So were you trying to capture the plant itself or the web sticking in it???

jIM said...

I think you're right lil miss. It could be an ixora plant that hasn't blossomed yet. I hadn't noticed the web sticking to the plant until I got home and viewed the picture on my big screen.