2.3.08

Balancing man and nature...

DSC_1150

One of the last shots of the day. The light was fading quite fast so I decided to take the opportunity to try out a few shots of strobing the landscape. Inspired by something that I had read on strobist, I wanted to see if I could pull off something similar. Result? Similar? Yes. Spectacular? Hardly. But spectacular was not the goal here since I only had a 2 minute window to pull off the shot. Chimping the power of the strobes up and down to find the "sweet spot" was easy enough especially with souljah there with me. We actually wanted to try "painting" the landscape with light but the flashlites available weren't quite up to the job. Maybe next time...

5 comments:

Lisa Dragon said...

thanks for posting this! i was waiting for it.. =D

- lisa

jIM said...

haha! my pleasure, Lisa.

SoulJah said...

Hahah wait what?! Marsalinawati? Hehe!

jIM said...

LOL!

Lisa Dragon said...

T___T sampai hati mu .. tukar nama tah ku ni esok