11.3.08

Boys and their toys

Boys and their toys

This is what its all about. A bunch of friends hanging out over some good food, drinks and photog talk...hehehe. I just love the images from my "new" Sigma 30mm f/1.4. The bokeh that this beauty produces is ohhh sooo niicceee....I was a bit apprehensive about getting the Sigma, having read stories about bad copies front/back focusing. Thankfully I don't have those issues with the copy that I have. Oh..don't mind the Sony cameras. There were Nikons there as well..! =p

8 comments:

Lisa Dragon said...

sigma 1.4 kah... niiiice! HSM tu, of cos mau AF.. hehe... tempting tempting..

SoulJah said...

Dui sigma...

Kekeke...

jIM said...

Lisa: Get it! Just get it! hehehe

souljah: Sigma pun sigma lahh... :p

Zul said...

Oi ! Kamira ku napa inda nampak !!??!! Heheh :P

jIM said...

Zul: Sorry yo..its a canon. I do have my limits! hahahaha!!!!!

headache said...

:D Hehe sigma :D Kan ku bali sudah dari si Puzian hehe sekali kana bali tia hehe :D hehe

Zaliariff said...

Ok jua bah ...sigma pun sigma lah....eheheh...nice shot bro....

jIM said...

headache: haha! you snooze...you lose... :p

zali: thanks dude..awu. apa jua ganya diri ani. sigma....hahaha!!!