27.5.07

My Sunday...

Ok...so this was my Sunday. Pretty full, I have to say considering I was actually planning on not going out at all. I only had a couple of hours sleep the nite before so I was pretty much a walking zombie when I got to bandar at 6:30 in the morning! Glad I decided to go though...some of the familiar faces present were truly a sight for sore eyes! Covered the AIDS Awareness "Walk For Life" event and the races at JP while slotting in b'fast @ JC with reeda and wife, airbiscuit, ber, rano and souljah.

I seem to paying for my somewhat over-ambitious day though...starting to feel a bit sh**ty now. Been feelin' like it all day to be honest!

Anyways...below are some of the pics and links to more from Sunday.

p/s: Yes...I managed to sneak in a few macro shots as well :p

Have a good week everyone!

Walk for Life

At the races (part 2)


1/1250 @ f/5.6 | ISO 400


1/40 sec @ f/20 | ISO 100


1/200 sec @ f/11 | ISO 800


6 comments:

Pedro Villa said...

1st Pic:
I like that shadow and contrast between red and ground's color.

2nd Pic:
Not much sharpness, but it's hard get it in these situations... :) Great moment!

3rd Pic:
Perfect colors and sharpness

Great photo's weekend... ;)
I love those days 2!!!

jIM said...

Thank you Pedro! Yes the second picture does lack sharpness because I had to react very very quickly to the situation. I had my eye off camera when I took a burst of 5 images. Weekends are always the best! :)

JOTA ENE ✔ said...

i like your pic, always... eheh

jIM said...

thanks jnuno! :)

Pedro Villa said...

Yes I could guess that!... Using low Tv (1/40) is hard and these moments are difficult because the reaction time has to be very fast. However you could hit the target and that is hard too...

jIM said...

I was actually setting up to get some panned shots of the races so that's why my settings were the way they were. I was in shutter priority and set it to 1/40 sec when this guy fell. But I feel the blurred effect adds a sense of motion :)