5.5.07

Untitled (Pt 3)

A random set of images that I thought I would post. I'm still trying to perfect black and white conversion using the Channel Mixer function in CS2. It seems to look fine on my laptop but I'm not sure how it looks on other people's screens (comments would be helpful here) since I have yet to get one of those color calibrators. I really ought to, to be honest. Or maybe I'll just get a Mac! You'll also notice the new watermark. Not very original but at least less intrusive. I decided to change it after comments from several readers. It WAS kinda ugly...!


1/6 sec @ f/1.8 | ISO 800

1/125 sec @ f/1.8 | ISO 800

1/50sec @ f/1.8 | ISO 400

2 comments:

Zadm said...

the B&W looks fine bro. Nice to meet you finally, tho it was funny I have your contact via Messenger all these years and we never met. Bah cuba2 sudah tu mcm lens tadi, apa lgi hehe..buy buy buy.

jIM said...

It was great to meet you too! hehe! finally able to put a face to the msn contact after all these years! :) airbiscuit was really pushing his lenses yesterday! lol... I'm still torn between the 18-200 vr or the 105 macro vr...or maybe the 70-200mm vr. HAIYA! choices choices choices!