21.4.07

Jame Asr

Having bought a new Lowepro Computrekker AW last week, I decided I'd get a feel for how it feels loaded with cam gear and tripod (!). I decided to go for a walk-about on the grounds of the Jame mosque. When doing architecture and landscape work, I need to have my tripod with me but with my "old" Lowepro Nova 5, it was a b***t!. The backpack allows me to walk around with the tripod strapped to the bag leaving my hands free. Consequently, is anyone interested in a 2 month old Lowepro Nova 5 for sale? ;-)



9 secs @ f/11 | ISO 100



10 secs @ f/11 | ISO 100


9 secs @ f/11 | ISO 100




2 comments:

airbiscuit said...

OMG! I just bought myself a shoulder bag today.......

If not for sure I look into you Nova 5.

BTW how much are you selling it?

jIM said...

hahaha! ada i call you nanti tu to meet up regrading the bag!