7.4.07

PC Fair at the Mall


Another month, another PC fair at the mall. I wonder if its worth going to THIS ONE...? I do have the urge to get an external hard drive tho...need a place to store my pics externally. The rate at which Im running out of space on my laptop is ridiculous! But every time I leave one of these fairs at the mall, I cant help but feel disappointed. Such high expectations but consistently fails to deliver. No ebay-esque bargains here then...Admittedly, I do come across some good bargains once in a while. It was at one of these that I managed to buy "branded" (what ever the hell that means!) SD cards. $40 for a 2gig card. A steal IMHO considering the Sandisk Ultra IIIs that I bought were around $120 each(!). Good for backup in case 4GBs isnt enuff...! &)(#@&$^@)@


No comments: