11.4.07

Out and about in BSB...

Being absolutely bored last nite (what else is new..?), I decided to venture out with my camera. Hopped in my car with no specific destination in mind. I forgot how I ended up in BSB but I did. Never regretted it one bit. I remember driving past the clock-tower a seeing the first shot below in the corner of my eye. Slammed on my brakes and dove into the TAIB parking lot. The first two below are the two I liked the most from the 10 mins there.

Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque | Details: f/8 @ 5 secs ISO100

Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque | Details: f/8 @ 5 secs ISO100

Kianggeh Food Center (lol!) | Details: f/11 @ 30 secs ISO100

Brunei Handicrafts Center | Details: f/8 @ 8 secs ISO100

3 comments:

Out Of Focus said...

I never knew kianggeh food court had so much colors.. I shud go there some time..

Ur first foto ain't half bad either..

jIM said...

hehe! thanks! I was actually on the way back to my car when I saw that shot of kianggeh.

rose said...

yeaa.. it looks magical... hehe been there twice saja... we likey d tumpi.. haha