9.4.07

Yum! Yum!



What they say:


What's a "Krispy Kreme?"

When people talk about a Krispy Kreme doughnut, they're usually referring to our signature treat: the Original Glazed. Made from a recipe dating back to the 1930s, our Original Glazed doughnuts have helped set us apart. And if you haven't had an Original Glazed HOT off the line, you need to try one!

What I say:

THE BEST THING EVER! Ok! Ok! So I may exaggerate just a tad bit..

You may be saying..."what a weirdo!" Getting all excited over a baked good does make me feel a bit domesticised... a veritable big girl's blouse, if you must. But calling them "just doughnuts" is like saying a Ferrari Enzo's "just another car" or Tiger Woods "just another golfer" or or or..(well you get the point, rite?) These things are the tastiest things I've ever...errr...tasted? Honestly tho...when the first batch that my sis bought for me from Manila ran out, I was started to feel the shakes from the withdrawal. So it was a nice surprise that Kid was kind enough to get a another dozen (Yes, that's rite..A WHOLE DOZEN) for me from his UK trip. Its a good thing there isn't a Krispy Kreme her in Brunei (yet!), otherwise I'd look like Homer Simpson in not time flat. God knows I've already got the receding hairline..! Ugh!


No comments: