2.6.07

Bridex

Brunei International Defence Exhibition (BRIDEX) 2007. Ok so I may be the last to post anything from Thursday's launch held at the ICC. Better late than never, I suppose. Anyways, below are just some of the pics. I particularly like the first one of His Majesty being briefed by an exhibitor from Pakistan. I like it because I don't remember how I got that 'zoom blur' effect coz that's how it looked straight out of the camera! Hope to post up more into the on-line gallery soon!

1/30 sec @ f/4.2 | ISO 1600

1/25 sec @ f/5 | ISO 1600

6 secs @ f/8 | ISO 100

1/50 sec @ f/3.5 | ISO 1600

1/500 sec @ f/8 | ISO 400

2 comments:

youngbruneian™ said...

Thats a nice range rover. They sell cars at this exibit ah.


Is that an AUG Steyr?! Sigh Memories.

jIM said...

cool innit? sweet rangie i tell u! the interior was so plush!

them guns arent from steyr. but i think the design is based around the bullpup tho...